As with everything else on ALAT, you can now apply for a quick loan without collateral or paperwork, no visitation to any physical location, and response time between acceptance of offer and loan disbursement is in minutes. You can now borrow as much as N2,000,000 (Two million naira) without collateral.
How to Apply for a Loan:
- Login to ALAT or sign-up if you have not
- From the menu items, click on ‘’Loans’’
- Read through and understands the ALAT disclaimer
- Upon successful credit evaluation and checks, a loan offer is presented with duration and applicable interest based on the user’s current risk score
- Read through and accept the Terms & Conditions which will contain consent to having your account debited for repayment at loan due date and provide your debit card details to be debited
- Your account will be immediately credited.
Why Should You Take a Quick Loans on ALAT?
- It’s very easy to apply – No long forms to fill
- It only takes a few minutes to get the loan in your bank account after approval
- No collateral is required
- Low-interest rates
- Repayment is very easy
- Bigger loans, lower interest rates on subsequent loans
What is Alat Loan Interest Rate?
Alat loan is structured to help and it is evident in the interest rate.
Salary earners will be able to receive a minimum of #50,000 and up to #4,000,000 within hours and will have between 3 to 24 months to pay back with only a 2% interest rate per month on a reducing balance basis.
Paying back your loan
- At the payback date if the instant loan is still outstanding you will get a repayment notification after which your account will be automatically debited
- The customer gets a repayment notification
- You may also wish to repay the instant loan before the payback date from the Bills Payment option on the menu
- For more information, please follow this link to our Frequently Asked Questions.